We worked hard to create a number of safe, spacious & sanitized protocols to reopen our onsite campuses the first weekend of October 2020 at Christ Fellowship Miami.
They can be found here.
Our desire is to give our guests greeter freedom while still staying safe. Sharing our past, current and future plans in case they help you develop plans at your church.
PAST WAVE OF REDUCTIONS – NOVEMBER 2020
- Registration: Eliminated online registration.
- Baptisms: Started onsite baptisms administered by someone wearing a mask.
- Communion: Started celebrating communion with prepackaged elements.
- Next Steps Booth: Started connecting with guests after service at these booths.
- Handouts: Started providing physical invite cards.
- Membership Class: Started providing onsite membership class.
FIRST WAVE OF REDUCTIONS – SPRING 2021
- Seating: Open up the first three rows of seating.
- Dismissing: Dismiss guests all at once instead of row by row.
- Exiting: Allow guests to exit through regular exits.
SECOND WAVE OF REDUCTIONS – SUMMER 2021
- Ushering: Reduce seating in between guests from three to two seats.
- Temperature Checks: Stop checking guests temperature as they enter the building.
- Signage: Remove social distancing floor markings and stanchions.
- Bathrooms: Open all stalls and urinals.
- Patio Seating: Open up patio seating.
THIRD WAVE OF REDUCTIONS – HERD IMMUNITY
- Seating: Open up every row.
- Ushering: Allow guests to determine how much space they want between them and the next guests.
- Masks: No longer requiring guests to wear masks and remove PPE stations.
- Cleaning: No longer cleaning high touch surfaces in between services.
- Water Fountains: Turn back on.
- Offering Buckets: Start passing offering buckets out again.